In recent years, dental clinics like Hamilton dentist have experienced a boom because of increase in demand for cosmetic dental treatments. The wide range of treatments means that society values more the importance of the aesthetics of the smile and loses the fear of going to the dentist.
The smile is one of a person’s main features and can become the best (or worst) business card. Once it is confirmed that there is no disease in the teeth and mouth, your dentist can consult the specialists on which aesthetic treatments can be applied:
- Teeth whitening: over time, the teeth can lose their white colour since there are habits such as the consumption of tobacco, coffee, or wine that contribute to the teeth darkening. Obviously, as in many other cases, it is best to carry out prevention work to resort to cosmetic dental treatments. However, if it is too late, there are several types of teeth whitening to suit the client’s needs.
- Dental veneers: another treatment to improve the aesthetics of the smile is the use of dental veneers. These can be made of porcelain or composite and are placed on the outside of the tooth. Being made of resistant materials, veneers are a long-lasting treatment that gives removes all stains from your teeth. They are very successful because the adhesion to the teeth is very high, and they have a very natural shape and colour.
The choice of one treatment or another depends on many factors. In any case, the ultimate goal is for the patient to feel comfortable with their new smile. So that you must be convinced at all times that it is the proper treatment to improve dental aesthetics. The dental crowns play a crucial role in aesthetic recovery processes and the return to the patient’s maximum functionality in dental procedures chewing. Patients with dysfunctions in any of their teeth can benefit from this perfect solution to improve their smile and self-esteem. After all, if we consider the benefits of dental crowns, they start with the complete restoration of the natural tooth. Hamilton dentist will solve all your dental problems with proper treatment.
Dental crowns present a series of benefits for patients who request them:
- Prevent a tooth after a root canal from breaking.
- Repair a fractured tooth.
- Provide support for a removable prosthesis.
- Restore a dental implant.
- Cover a tooth with stains.
- Improve the appearance of an abnormally shaped tooth.